A keychain out of a branch
Such a stylish holder isn’t hard to make from throwaway fabrics, so it does not ask for a great deal of expenses. You and your little one may earn a keychain collectively – it’s fun and interesting.
Check out an interesting choice of storage tips for a small hallway.
Keybox from a branch
The picture indicates a hand-painted keychain, the wealthy design of which perfectly harmonizes with all the laconic white backdrop. Tools and stuff
You will need:
Let’s proceed to the creation of this handicraft:
1. Find a branch of suitable depth wash it with soap or whitewash, dry it in the sun or on a radiator. Paint the dried branch using oil paint.
Versions of painted branches.
2. Screwing hooks to the branch. If the wood is too difficult, you make holes of the ideal diameter, add glue and insert the pins.
Hooks to get a keychain
Hooks inserted to the division.
3. Drilling holes for screws, with that to attach the completed keyhole into the wall.
The product design may be some: the keybox will be memorable and original.
Keybox made of Lego
Multicolored holder looks harmonious in a contemporary inside and immediately attracts attention. It will be valued by creative people and fans of the legendary constructor. It is not tricky to make a keychain.
You may need:
- Lego basic platform;
- A set of Lego bricks;
- Double-sided tape or screws;
- Keys on a string with a domiktop.ru ring.