Plot planning mainly is dependent upon the locations that will need to fit in the landscape and the size of the area. In every situation, the division is individual. But conventionally we can make a branch into the most common zones: recreational, residential, farm buildings, garden and vegetable garden.
The size of each zone is intended on the basis of the total area of the site. With proper zoning around the living area allocated to 20%, household – no more than 15%, vegetable garden and garden occupies about 65-75percent of the territory. Site breakdown plan
When partitioning the land of this plot Lots of fundamental rules and recommendations should be taken into consideration:
- Originally, it is worth considering where the house and amenities for family needs will be set. Normally for your home allocate the central or side front of the plot, along with the buildings are placed in the background. They are sometimes decorated with decorative shade-loving flowers and plants.
- An area for recreation should be laid out handily and in an accessible location. This place can be sprinkled or streamlined, based on the area. Here must be considered of a place for children to perform .
- The area below the vegetable garden is chosen illuminated, on the bright side. Structures should not cast a shadow onto the beds.
- When a vasha-banya.com bathhouse and swimming pool have been planned, it’s desirable to put them closer to the fence. This will save yourself a significant region of the region.
There are a number of alternatives for the breakdown of this dacha plot, but each depends upon the form of the land: square, triangular, L-shaped or square.
The relaxation of the owners of the future home largely depends upon a nicely thought-out design plan. A residential home should be made so that it turns into a comfy refuge, filled with pleasant feelings and gave a sense of security and relaxation. Remember about the statutory standards about the space of buildings and trees in the boundaries of neighboring plots. Where and how best to place the house
Planning the placement of a home house on a small scheme, you should Consider the aesthetic standpoint:
- The house itself is recommended to be situated in the foreground, which Won’t Enable the territory to become fragmented into small zones and improve the functionality of this area
- on the outside of the site should be left area for a parking and garage area
- it is better to build outbuildings in the thickness of the yard
- for your recreation area to Select the most Appropriate place behind the Home
It’s also advisable to consider and external variables: if neighbors will be close, how near is that the roadway and on what side of the sun climbs. For a residential house is much better suited to the south or southeast side.