The summertime shower about the dacha plot is regarded as the No. 2 structure, as the very first in importance is your outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complex, but this a trifle as the choice and installation of a plastic tank to the shower in the dacha will attract a great deal of difficulty. How to cope with these nuances by themselves, we will now attempt to comprehend. Without or with heating
Before you opt for a tank to your shower from the nation must decide on its performance. On whether this plastic container is going to soon be equipped with heating system, is dependent on the comfort of bathing.
- Multifunctional and convenient to utilize would be a heated shower tank, functioning on electricity. Obviously, and without linking to power this tank may be utilized, but in this is actually the comfort of taking water procedures. The fact is that within the plastic container is a heating element – TEH. If the sun didn’t have sufficient time to heat water, this problem can readily be solved with electricity. It is convenient to put in a tank with heating system, if the shower is going to be utilised in early spring and late fall. Hot summertime, the water inside the tank is going to be heated by the sun, so during this period of time, the heating is simply not contained.
- A vinyl tank without heating is a regular tank, such as a cone mounted on the roof of a bathtub home. The water from the tank is heated by sunlight. In other words, when the weather is wet and muddy, it is possible to take only a refreshing shower or refuse to bathe in any respect. Tanks without heating is appropriate to put in the event the cottage is visited very infrequently, and then just in summer.
The principal difference between these tanks just installed heating component. Shape, volume, and colour of the product can be very different. It is important that any selected tank had a wide neck, simple to pour water and was securely attached to the roof of the shower home.
Suggestion: Flat black tanks are more effective. A massive part of a thin coating of water will be heated quicker by sunlight. Dark walls of the tank draw the sun’s beams, plus the water inside the tank doesn’t bloom.
Design features of plastic shower tanks
Plastic shower tanks such as summer homes are especially popular with consumers for several reasons;
- A unique essay of plastic is employed to generate the tanks, which raises the product’s lifespan to 30-50 years. At exactly the identical point, plastic tanks for summer showers have been distinguished by a moderate price, light weight and simplicity of setup.
- Flat square-shaped tanks are ideal for covering outdoor shower homes rather than a roof. All you have to do is build the shower box, and fix the tank in addition instead of the roof.
- At the manufacture of shower tanks, many producers use food-grade polyethylene, which does not detract from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material guarantees the protection of water during long-term storage. Vinyl does not corrode under most conditions, which cannot be said about alloy.
When choosing a plastic tank ought to be aware that the tanks without electrical heating most often are created in volume by 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are created in the shape of drums using a quantity of 50 to 130 liters of water. Flat heated tanks are usually designed for 200 liters of liquid. In any design, water has been poured in buckets via a broad neck or by pump.
Rarely does anyone in the dacha build a capital shower made from brick or cinder block. Normally its use is limited to three summertime and during the planting of the vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For such a short period it’s sufficient to construct a light cabin from any sheet material. Not a bad option is a shower for dacha from polycarbonate with a living area, which is not difficult to design and make yourself. Why it is Much Better to choose polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is only one substance for cladding a dacha shower. With this particular case with victory will suit exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we decided to stop only on this gorgeous and durable material.
Let us consider the advantage of using polycarbonate for repainting the shower over other similar substances:
- If the advantages of polycarbonate have persuaded you, let’s proceed to another stage of building a shower for dacha.
- A few important tips Concerning the development of the layout of a country shower using a changing room
Such a simple construction, as a shower out of polycarbonate for dacha requires the production of the project. It’s not necessary to build complex drawings, and also a simple strategy could be retrieved out. Here you need to immediately decide for yourself what you want to build a shower. Very fast you may create a lightweight stall and only put it to the floor. More complicated in the production of shower on the foundation with warm water heating, however, such a design will probably survive longer. Additionally, at a dacha shower you’ll have the ability to bathe in sunlight.
So, we begin to independently create a project:
- Construction of a dacha shower starts with discovering its place. It’s crucial to note that the tank ought to be continuously full of water. Carrying it in buckets from afar is uncomfortable and difficult. It’s better to put the toolbuild.ru shower stall near the water intake.
- If the dacha shower will bathe a lot of people, it should be put as near as possible into the cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha shower near the cesspool will definitely save laying sewer pipes, but it’s desirable to not bring the stall closer to the accumulator of impurities nearer than 3 m. On hot days, awful smells in the sewage system will penetrate the shower, creating an unpleasant atmosphere while bathing.
- The water from the tank during a summer shower is warmed by the sun. The stall should be put in the sunniest place, where there is no shade in the trees and tall constructions.
- Inside the shower booth and changing room from polycarbonate must provide light, which means that you may bathe during the night. Only it is necessary to think about that the lights need to have a high level of protection against water. It’s optimal to place shower cabins on the rear of the home. Here are closest to this sewer, water source and not far to pull on the electric cable for lighting.
- Decided on the positioning of the place of the summer shower, begin to create a scheme of the cottage itself from polycarbonate. Initially it was decided that the backyard shower will be together with the living area. In cases like this, the width of this design will turn out 1,6 m, and the span of 1,6 m. If the owners are obese individuals, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker area is far better to grow 1.2 m.
- in the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, in addition to tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desirable, the dressing area can be organized from the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure individually install extra racks, to that fasten sheets of polycarbonate. The size of this pre-bath is dependent upon the tastes of the owner. Occasionally cottagers build bigger pre-baths where, along with the dressing area, equip a recreation room. Inside you will find seats and a table.
- The complete height of the shower cabin from ground to roof is 2.2 m. Together with the tank it could reach 2.5 m, and much greater. The height inside the shower stall will be lower. Section of the space below will take a wooden menu, and the shirt will probably hang out a watering can with a faucet less than 15 cm.
Given these nuances, on a bit of paper sketches the scheme of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing area, and then proceed to its structure.